Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Snowmo-sexual - Arosa launches its 10th Gay Ski Week

I've been. It's great! Seriously - it's a fantastically organised week for which you need plenty of energy for.

Arosa Gay Ski Week is not just about the slopes but also the evening parties. For me, I was exhausted by day 3 - but the atmosphere, the energy and the events keep you going to the bitter end.

Arosa has just announced its line-up for year 10 - and it is a must-see!

Check out my review of the event from 2012 here: http://ryanchaynes.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/arosa-gay-ski-week-becoming-snow.html

I went for work, with one colleague, but most of the time I was left alone - and actually alone is a wrong word to use, I was left to experience it without my companion but met many more through out my stay.

The most memorable has to be either the Drag Race or the evening Pool Party :-)